Website U.S. Forest Service
This position is assigned to the Job Corps National Office.
- Prepares detailed presentations based on the analysis and recommendations.
- Partners with leadership to develop and implement the Job Corps National Office strategic plan.
- National steward of program databases for other related business programs.
- Provides national training and participates in national policy decisions and training.
- Serves as a National program coordinator and advises the National Director, Assistant Directors, and Center Directors in managing program implementation.
- Keeps management informed of new or revised administrative policies, regulations, and procedures that affect the organization.
- Exercises significant responsibility in dealing with officials of other units or organizations.
- Responsible for organizing National Office reviews, providing guidance, directions, national training, and program management oversight assistance.
- Explores solutions to problems and recommends action based on the results of studies, surveys, and individual interviews which impact the administrative operations of the unit.
- Analyzes Federal and State legislation activities affecting National programs and employees.
- Successful completion of one year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
Company: U.S. Forest Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A