This position is located in the Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate, Fraud Detection and National Security Division, FDNS RAIO HQ. As a Management and Program Analyst, you will implement, coordinate, and analyze a variety of management programs, prepare and provide briefings and presentations, along with developing and evaluating policies.
- Prepare and/or provide briefings and presentations on analytical findings and recommendations.
- Represent the organization at internal and external meetings.
- Develop, implement, and/or monitor management information systems.
- The responsibilities described are for the GS-14 level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope performed with less independence, and limited complexity.
- Plan and/or conduct special studies.
- Analyze and interpret policy and regulatory decisions to develop program plans
- Full COVID vaccination as required by Executive Order 14043
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation including financial disclosure
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service
- Political appointees may require OPM approval before on-boarding
- You must submit resume and supporting documentation
- You must pass a drug screening
Company: United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A