The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is calling on those who want to help protect American interests and secure our Nation. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism; secure borders and our transportation systems; protect the President and other dignitaries; enforce and administer immigration laws; safeguard cyberspace; and ensure resilience to disasters. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations. Make an impact; Join DHS.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is responsible for anticipating and gathering mission needs and responding to the requirements identified by business users in the development, testing, integration, implementation, evaluation, operation, and maintenance of IT capabilities used to accomplish the mission of USCIS. OIT also designs and develops strategic plans to ensure a sound integrated IT architecture and promotes efficient use of resources, effective system design, and operation of all IT systems.
- First time Senior Executive Service (SES) appointees are subject to a one-year probationary period
- You must pass a drug screening
- Applications exceeding the page limits will be disqualified
- Political appointees may require OPM approval prior to on-boarding
- Financial Disclosure Required
- This position has the option for remote work
- Obtain/Maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National to apply for this position
Company: United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A