Website Department of Agriculture
This position is duty stationed in an Area Office for USDA, Rural Development (RD).
- Performs routine clerical functions such as phone coverage, mail, monitoring supplies, timekeeping duties, etc.
- Reviews and analyzes various loan/grant-servicing and related documents, forms and materials submitted for adequacy, completeness, accuracy of information, and conformity to established procedures and requirements.
- Follows-up and works with borrowers, closing agents and attorneys in preparation of closing.
- Prepares and reviews closing related documents to ensure adequacy, completeness, accuracy of information, and to ensure conditions are met in advance of closing.
- Serves as a primary representative providing technical information, assistance and guidance to applicants, borrowers, and lenders, concerning eligibility and other requirements for loans, grants, and/or loan guarantee programs administered by RD.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit E-Verify at https://www.e-verify.gov/
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, unless previously served.
- You must be a US Citizen or US National
- Direct Deposit – Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt
Company: Department of Agriculture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A