Website Valero Energy
As a Measurement Advisor department, you will routinely review measurement, calibration, ticketing, and integrity-related procedures for all existing Valero Refinery Fence-Line measurements, for both liquids and gases. Works closely with Measurement Engineer, Refinery Operations, Loss Control, and Third-Party Terminals to address deficiencies in procedures or training. Prepares and conducts necessary training of site measurement, calibration, and witness personnel.
- Performs regular site visits to evaluate and report on measurement and calibration personnel performance of existing measurement facilities at Valero and 3rd Party sites.
- Performs regular API MPMS measurement and calibration procedures.
- Assists in all forms of meter tickets and proving calculations.
- Supports Gain (Loss) investigations, dynamic and static measurement questions from various Valero locations.
- Experience with meter proving/calibration, equipment maintenance, flow computer and meter programming, BS&W and Density determinations.
- Extensive technical knowledge and training in all forms of metering systems, meter provers, and sampling equipment.
- 3+ years of experience in the following area(s): operation, calibration or witnessing of flow measurement equipment and instrumentation.
- Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
- High school diploma or GED.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A