Website Western Area Power Administration
At the full performance level, the incumbent serves as the regions’ Transmission Vegetation Program Manager and Advisor and is aligned directly under the Engineering and Construction Manager. The incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of the Transmission Vegetation Management Program (TVMP) for the DSW Region and serves as primary point-of-contact for numerous functional areas throughout DSW, other WAPA Regions, Headquarters and with both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge in biological, range science, ecological, or natural resources or a closely related scientific field.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying knowledge of regulations and policy sufficient to ensure documented compliance with the most current version of NERC’s FAC-003 reliability standard.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and the ability to apply that knowledge in directing the coordination of vegetation treatment projects across functional teams.
- Ability to communicate technical reports with managers and/or executive project sponsor on project findings/status, using both written and oral presentations.
- Knowledge of Federal laws, regulations, and procedures in order to serve as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
Company: Western Area Power Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A