Website Whole Foods Market
Leads all receiving, accounting, and distribution operations associated with incoming product. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Tracks open POs and obtains pending invoices on received orders.
- Communicates and maintains Team Member safety and security standards.
- Leads and performs all product receiving functions, including inspection, counting, temping, weighing, and data entry of all ordered products.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative and productive working relationship with departmental and store leadership.
- Establishes and maintains positive and productive vendor relationships.
- Guides Store Receiver in all receiving and product distribution activities.
- Communicates all team objectives and relevant information clearly to Team Members.
- Enforces and maintains all applicable receiving and accrual logs.
- Oversees coding and processing of all store expense invoices.
- Enforces regional HACCP receiving procedures and the Receiving Operations Manual.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of store receiving, accounting, and distribution procedures and policies.
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to work as part of a team and ability to lead and develop others.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PeopleSoft, IRMA, and Micro-Strategies
- Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of food handling, safety, and other standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- 14+ months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A