Website Whole Foods Market
Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Support the Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Supervisor and Regional Team by maintaining regional standards.
- Distribute received merchandise or notify team of arrival.
- Process deliveries in a timely manner with full attention to detail and abiding by receiving procedures.
- Keep receiving area secure while on duty.
- Break down and organize designated loads.
- Maintain receiving area in a neat, clean, organized and safe manner.
- Assume primary responsibility of processing all product deliveries.
- Ensure all refrigerated items are stocked or properly stored.
- Establish and maintain merchandise return/transfer area.
- Maintain backstock area and cooler.
- Ensure receiving supplies are filled and maintained.
- Ability to perform job by repetitive use of right and left hands for simple grasping, power grasping, pushing and pulling and fine manipulation
- Communicate and maintain employee safety and security standards
- Must be able to consistently bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat during the course of a work shift
- Bend and lift loads not to exceed 50 pounds
- Know and practice proper lifting techniques
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time up to 4 hours without a break
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to 10 pounds regularly and 11-25 pounds intermittently during the course of the work shift
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders
- Push and pull carts, weighing up to 100 pounds, unassisted
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have working knowledge of IRMA
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A