Website Whole Foods Market
Provides courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in the Whole Body department. Sells stock nutritional supplements, body care, and other products. Builds and maintains attractive displays in accordance with regional Whole Body standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Supports national, regional and store programs.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- May assist in training of new Team Members, utilizing all learning checklists and training materials.
- Logs, processes, and retrieves customer special orders.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Working understanding of Whole Body department and team and WFM quality goals.
- Ability to sell proactively.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Miami Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A