Website Whole Foods Market
Performs all duties related to dishwashing and maintaining general cleanliness of the kitchen area. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Assists with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Maintains cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls, and shelves in the kitchen area.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing. * Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Washes, rinses, and sanitizes dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and small wares.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Effective time management skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a passion for cleanliness.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A