Website Whole Foods Market
Performs receiving, accounting, and distribution operations associated with incoming product deliveries for all store Teams. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving all product entering the location, including:
- Maintains Service Vendor Tracking System and obtains work orders from visiting contractors.
- Verifying actual product against packing slips,
- Checking product temperatures as needed.
- Closes purchase orders in the proprietary store purchasing application.
- Distributes copies of processed paperwork to Team mailboxes and regional office.
- Follows up with vendors regarding accounts payable.
- Confirming product integrity,
- Supports product Teams with accounting processes during inventory and financial period close.
- Stamps, initials, and codes invoices; logs invoices in receiving journal; distributes to appropriate teams.
- Strong knowledge of store receiving, accounting, and distribution procedures and policies.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PeopleSoft, IRMA, and Micro-Strategies.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to educate team on product knowledge and convey enthusiasm.
- Working knowledge and application of all WFM quality goals, food handling, safety, and other standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12+ months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A