Website Whole Foods Market
Provides overnight support for assigned team to include receiving and preparing product and maintaining the floor, displays, and back stock in accordance with company standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Properly checks-in product and reports miss-picks to team leadership.
- Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and food preparation areas.
- Handles DC and UNFI invoices for product delivered outside store receiving hours.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Aids in receiving and sorting overnight deliveries for other teams.
- Accurately sorts and scans waste.
- Maintains production standards.
- Checks product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Receives product from receiving location to sales floor or appropriate back stock spaces.
- Maintains back stock in good order.
- Ability to perform simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A