Website Whole Foods Market
The Pricing Senior Specialist is responsible for supporting the Pricing Team to enable pricing that achieves the strategic and financial goals of a group of categories. The Pricing Specialist will ensure that pricing data, rulesets, and tools function smoothly and efficiently.
- Create draft pricing recommendations for a group of categories using existing team tools
- Support the Pricing Team by maintaining critical pricing data elements like pricing lines, custom item pricing groups, category rulesets, and schedules.
- Help build data and evidence that supports pricing rules
- Run agreed-upon reporting and metrics to support execution and tracking of pricing activities
- Gather pricing questions or recommendations from existing feedback systems. Route questions to decision makers to ensure timely resolution.
- Run agreed-upon pricing workflows to execute rules-based pricing for markdowns or standard pre-execution audits.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in retail, analysis, and/or pricing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Analytical Business Specialty, or commensurate retail experience preferred
- Experience with Alteryx, SQL and database reporting preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic complemented with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A