Website Whole Foods Market
Performs all functions related to the letdown process as assigned by the Voxware and Facility processes.
- Perform accurate letdowns as assigned by Shipping Leadership.
- Accurately performs letdowns as directed by Voxware and Shipping Leadership.
- Operates powered pallet jack/forklift in accordance with OSHA and Whole Foods regulations to move product.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
- Properly maintains all equipment associated with the position.
- Ensures all product is secure and safe prior to letdown.
- Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work all scheduled shifts.
- Reports all issues regarding the letdown process to Inventory Control and Shipping Leadership.
- Reports all accidents and injuries to Team Leader or Facility Leadership immediately.
- Abide by all safety regulations set forth by OSHA and Facility.
- Demonstrated responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in approach with all paperwork
- Working understanding of and compliance with all WFM quality goals, and thorough product knowledge
- Ability to complete all tasks in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to operate all necessary equipment
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position
- Meets all customer service expectation and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors and fellow team members
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A