Website Whole Foods Market
Performs receiving, accounting, and distribution operations associated with incoming product deliveries for all store Teams. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Closes purchase orders in the proprietary store purchasing application.
- Distributes copies of processed paperwork to Team mailboxes and regional office.
- Codes and processes all store expense invoices.
- Confirming product integrity,
- Maintains Service Vendor Tracking System and obtains work orders from visiting contractors.
- Supports product Teams with accounting processes during inventory and financial period close.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving all product entering the location, including:
- Follows up with vendors regarding accounts payable.
- Stamps, initials, and codes invoices; logs invoices in receiving journal; distributes to appropriate teams.
- Verifying actual product against packing slips,
- Ability to educate team on product knowledge and convey enthusiasm.
- Working knowledge and application of all WFM quality goals, food handling, safety, and other standards.
- Strong knowledge of store receiving, accounting, and distribution procedures and policies.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PeopleSoft, IRMA, and Micro-Strategies.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12+ months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Miami Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A