Website Whole Foods Market
Prepares coffee and coffee beverages and performs all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Describes menu items to customers and provides product details such as blend or preparation descriptions.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Prepares and serves coffee, espresso, blended drinks, and teas.
- Receives and processes customer payments.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Ability to explain the coffee drink menu and answer customer questions.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for WFM products, core values, and company philosophy.
- Ability to prepare coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Thorough knowledge of coffee products, production, and taste.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-12 months retail experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A