Website Whole Foods Market
Provides overall leadership to the Prepared Foods team. Responsible for all aspects of daily operations including profitability, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance and special projects as assigned. Accountable for Team Member hiring, development, corrective actions and separations. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Sustains exceptional level of knowledge / awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
- Builds a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect and exceptional morale.
- Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs and directs Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
- Accountable for monitoring and achieving sales, purchasing, and labor targets.
- Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail execution.
- Holds ATLs, supervisors and Team Members accountable for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative and productive working relationships with department leaders and with vendors.
- Maintains proper product assortment, merchandising, and inventory control.
- Makes hiring and separation decisions.
- Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
- Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
- Sustains exceptional level of knowledge and awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications.
- Advanced knowledge of products, buying, pricing, merchandising, and inventory management.
- Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitoring profitability, and managing inventory.
- Food safety certification. If not currently certified, will commit to completing certification within 6 months.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Product knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- 24+ months retail experience including 12+ months of team leadership experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A