Website Whole Foods Market
Assists the Team Leader in all aspects of daily operations including profitability, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance, and special projects as assigned. Leads and develops Team Members. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail execution.
- Assists Team Leader in analysis of sales, reports, and labor.
- Assists team leader with ordering and inventory management.
- Assists team leader in annual sales and expense projections and budget preparation.
- Develops and maintains creative store layout and product merchandising.
- Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs and directs Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
- Functions as point person and departmental person in charge in absence of Team Leader.
- Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
- Selects, trains, develops, mentors, motivates, and counsels Team Members in a manner that sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Works with Team Leader to resolve team concerns or issues.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Desire to coach and mentor others for growth.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy.
- Thorough product knowledge.
- Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitor profitability, and manage inventory.
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
- Growth mindset towards greater responsibility and ownership.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications.
- Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitoring profitability, and managing inventory.
Qualification & Experience:
- 18+ months retail Team Member experience and 6+ months of supervisory experience.
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A