We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join our talented HR Team based in our High Street Head Office in Swindon, Wiltshire on a 9-month fixed term based to pick up the normal BAU activities. Reporting into the Current Payroll Manager the main purpose of this role is to ensure all processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Support current Payroll Supervisor and cover in absence
- Manage the end-to-end weekly, monthly and year-end payroll process in a timely and accurate manner.
- Resolution of escalated payroll queries and issues
- Compiles, prepares, processes and inputs payroll information to produce timely and accurate payments
- Effective management of the company payrolls
- Ad hoc projects and payroll administration
- Awareness of changes to current payroll legislation in order to advise the business on necessary changes
- Development and improvement of payroll procedures, processes and systems
- Knowledge of multiple payroll platforms
- Payroll Specialist in a medium-to-large scale business
- CIPP qualified (desirable)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A