Working in a hospital takes a special kind of customer service – a helpful, professional attitude could make a big difference to somebody’s day. We are looking for customer focused, driven individuals, with a passion for delivering excellent service, to join our friendly team! We have an exciting Full Time Sales Assistant opportunity in our busy Cardiff Hospital store, with a variety of shifts available working 39 hours pw weekdays and weekends.
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
- Flexibility towards working hours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A