The Cloud & Program Delivery (CPD) team at Comcast develops, delivers and operates cloud technologies and services to help Comcast and other organizations digitally transform their businesses and convert technology challenges into innovation opportunities.
- Collaborate with the broader Engineering organization across Comcast to be the champion and go to expert for our platform vision.
- Incorporate and optimize a multi-cloud approach that focuses on optimizing by workload across both public and private clouds
- Define and implement the vision for the next generation Comcast Cloud Platform offering and core services spanning infrastructure, cloud management & governance, Platform as a Service (PaaS), control plane and developer tools and services
- Work closely with our Cloud engineering organization to prioritize and execute on defining, building and implementing the key platform features and services in support of the cloud products.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in technology product management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- AGILE experience would be a plus.
- Experience driving discussions with senior leaders regarding timelines and dependencies, risk mitigation, trade-offs, best practices, and program management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A