Responsible for participating in the development of the Company and Human Resources objectives, philosophy and strategic planning in relation to engagement programs and trends in Human Resources management. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization’s business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages teams of professionals.
- Develop/Design Organizational Health strategy & HR Tools
- Determines methods to provide informational opportunities for supervisors and employees about engagement initiatives, leadership behaviors, and inclusion efforts.
- Execution of HQ/NED initiatives/programs to support business growth
- Provide support and direction to regional and division office Engagement Leads, ensuring collaborate and consistent approaches to strategic initiatives across NED.
- Provides overall strategic guidance and execution to improve the employee experience and employee engagement in Northeast Division
- Participates in the development and implementation of Employee Relations policies, procedures, programs, and other Company initiatives.
- Ensures positive and respectful work environment through positive reinforcement, modeling desired behavior, providing adequate work tools, and administering policies fairly and consistently.
- Analyze employee data including survey results, Employee Advisory Services (EAS) reporting, churn and organizational health assessments to set engagement strategy & identify mitigation opportunities
- Ensure strong proactive labor relations / reactive labor strategy & tactics
- Drive Great Place to Work initiatives including reward/recognition efforts
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A