Website Y-12 National Security Complex
The Procurement Assistant will support the procurement, compliance, and business management operations by maintaining the accuracy and configuration control of all terms & conditions, procurement documents & forms, perform data entry, compile reports, book travel, process expense reports for organization travelers, and other duties as assigned by management.
- Serve as the SharePoint administrator and configuration control of various SCM SharePoint pages
- Gather, develop, and communicate upcoming procurements and acquisitions to external parties.
- Serve as the safety team coordinator for various supply chain groups.
- Maintain various business calendars for various supply chain groups.
- Maintain records and files per compliance regulations and company policies.
- Assist with new hire coordination and communication to the supply chain team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree OR a Master’s degree.
- Eight or more years of relevant education, training, and/or progressive experience may be considered to satisfy educational and years-of-experience requirements for this posting.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university and 2 years – 4 years of relevant experience or a master’s degree and 1 year of relevant experience in supply chain management, materials management, procurement, or regulatory organization.
- Highly proficient in data entry.
- Applicant must have good organizational skills, be detailed oriented, ability to multi-task, and manage configuration control.
- Experience with SAP Hana.
- Experience SharePoint.
Company: Y-12 National Security Complex
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A